Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright

+4
Quiksilver
Goliath
Totengott
NzO
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alright - Page 2 Empty Re: Alright

Post by NzO 10th September 2011, 8:16 pm

Ruin <3

Swift, doesn't matter. Bottom line is you said what you said at a horrible time, and the fact that you are still trying to make it a joke makes you look even worse. I think you should just leave it at that.
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftShot 10th September 2011, 8:18 pm

In all honesty, you guys can think what you want, and you're entitled to do that. As my last post here, I wanna thank everyone here for making my time here in PRO as enjoyable as possible. Also a special mention to my good friend Cimm. I may have left your clan, but out of all this drama at least i've met a good friend on here, I really hope we still chat and hangout just like before.

All I have to say is good luck for the future PRO, I'm sure you will bounce back as always.
SwiftShot
SwiftShot

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath 10th September 2011, 8:21 pm

I love you too Swiftshot. </3
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiksilver 10th September 2011, 8:50 pm

Thats what I am saying! Look, Pro is the SNIZNOZ dude, I mean, I fucking love this clan. I LEFT Pro for TNT because
1)I was hanging with Spak like a dummy.
2) WE DID NOTHING BUT WIN. I felt like it was just.... unfair... to be on such a l33t team.

BUT then I realized, Pro on Top 4 Life. that's the exact phrasing of what I thought of.

Pro is still standing, and we all love each other. Except I hate strangle. Who isn't here. But I hate him. God, I used to like strangle alot. He used to be like.... BRO....material. But its like, Razgriz is his alter ego, and I FUCKING HATE razgriz. I want my friend strangle back.

Soz guys, I'm drunk. Cimm knows why. I'm upset about something completely unrelated. ANYWAY, PRO ON TOP. And I'll take a live bullet for this clan. A FUDGIN IRL BULLET, TO A LEG OR ARM. NOT THE FACE!!! OR BOOB.
Quiksilver
Quiksilver

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 10th September 2011, 9:46 pm

Lmfao.
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath 11th September 2011, 12:11 am

He just preached the gospel.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 11th September 2011, 7:23 pm

Booom shaka laka
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Alright - Page 2 Empty The hell happened here?

Post by RO_Kitty 11th September 2011, 10:48 pm

According to the forums tracker thingo the last time I viewed the forums was "Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 am". Since then it seems like something has happened... I'm guessing another bit of a Pro exodus? Not as bad as the last one, but at the least, it seems like the the members list is a bit... err... empty. XD

Just looking at that members list is a little... disheartening, I suppose. Only four of the eleven active members, myself excluded, do I seem to even know; and according to Cimmi some of those eleven are still suspect to leave since their motives to stay have since left as well, they've just lacked to confirmation to abdicate. Still it seems a bit peculiar to be with a clan that I do not know the majority of.

I'm a little confused, so If it's not too much to ask; Could I get a TL;DR version of what everyone that had resigned had as primary incentive for doing such. I'm rather curious as to a certain some, and want not to sift through what would be over a month's bulk of texts to figure into it. (Or perhaps I'm just lazy. : P )
RO_Kitty
RO_Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by CIMMERIAN 12th September 2011, 9:58 am

I'm a bit confused regarding your post Kitteh, of the remaining people in the clan; there are a couple of members we need confirmation on whether they are still in or not, but that's it. Then there's the pending list, but that's about people we haven't seen around in ages; and might have left without even letting us know so.

On a side note, two days ago I wrote a post here and it's gone now. I guess it never got sent. Sad
Anyone had this issue too before?
CIMMERIAN
CIMMERIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 12th September 2011, 5:31 pm

Let me check what happened.

EDIT: It wasn't erased, so most likely you didn't even send it at all. You can check by yourself if you go to Admin Panel (at the bottom of the screen), then click the General tab, Forum->Security, then click the moderation tab (around the middle of the screen).
Totengott
Totengott

https://thepro.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CIMMERIAN 12th September 2011, 9:10 pm

I wouldn't dare to think anyone of the current people in the clan would erase any post, hehe; I appreciate your support though Sebas. I was curious though as if my post did leave some kind of trail, lol; as in, some kind of failed attempt code line or something.

Today I've been using the forums too, and almost lost a post... had to click on "resend" on this error message... and then the page refreshed and the post got sent. The last couple of days the forums have been working a bit odd for me, as in; not loading at all and having to refresh multiple times, slow loading times or general lag.
Anyone else experience any kind of anomaly? I am certain it has nothing to do with my computer/net.
CIMMERIAN
CIMMERIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 12th September 2011, 9:18 pm

It has been working slow for me today, I hope forumotion fix this quickly.
Totengott
Totengott

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftShot 12th September 2011, 10:05 pm

Sometimes when you post when someone else posts at the same time, it dosn't send, or it will ask you to modify or save your message. I've lost my posts a couple of times that way.
SwiftShot
SwiftShot

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 12th September 2011, 11:58 pm

That happens because you guys are blindly pressing buttons, I mean, I bet you don't even read EULAs when installing software in your computers, such irresponsibility...

Just kidding, nobody does ever read those damn things, haha.
Totengott
Totengott

Back to top Go down

Post by CIMMERIAN 13th September 2011, 2:58 pm

LOL
CIMMERIAN
CIMMERIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 14th September 2011, 6:23 am

Now that we know that Swift is full of shit and wishes his clan was undefeated and will complain about this post on IRC tomorrow, I guess we can lock this now :>
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum