Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright

+4
Quiksilver
Goliath
Totengott
NzO
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alright Empty Alright

Post by NzO 10th September 2011, 2:47 am

So.... First I just want to ask how everybody is doing today?

Tot? Ruin? Ody? Cimm? Good I hope. I just got back home from a good day to. Went to drink some coffee, shopped a little, got to see some friends. Well, I really hope you guys have enjoyed your day today.

I just want to say to all the people who have left over the last week or so that we are thankful you were with us. We hope you enjoyed your run and we hope to see you out in the servers soon. Now I see that we lost 2 more members today. Bo and Swift.

Bo I am very happy that you are moving forward in life and decided to leave for your schooling. You were here from the beginning and it is sad to see you leave Sad But come on, you are Bojan. We love you unconditionally Smile.

Swift my buddy, what is the dealio? You left... again rofl. This time for "carrying" pro! Come on man. You were in Pro for like 3 weeks. Don't give us that shit. If you thought you leaving Pro would kill us, or "obviously" thought you carried us, we have gone through much uglier times than this. We have been around for 4 years, so once we are back on track and trust me, we will be back on track, think of another excuse.

Metal, thanks for helping out. I want to admit that having you on our roster helped a lot.

Kitty, you're still awesome.

James... What can I say. You helped this clan out more than anybody. Thanks for that BFF4LYFE.

Everyone else who left. You aren't important enough to remember, sorry. Thanks anyway though!

2nd half of post coming soon!
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Alright Empty Part 2

Post by NzO 10th September 2011, 4:30 pm

So now that I got that out of the way, I just want to put in some stuff and give a chance to players to reply IF they want to.

Swift and Bojan. So many things went wrong here. You both acted as if Pro was literally a member or 2 away from dying, you guys rushed 2 recruits so of course that is going to bring negative feedback from your clan members. I mean, what did you expect? Recruiting people at a time where clan drama broke out and grew, and your actions only helped it grow. So no surprise there, at all. Reck and Junior, no offense but you guys leaving the clan helped take a load off of one of many things we are taking care of. If you guys want back in sometime in the future we will be happy to get to know you guys better and possibly take you in.

Bojan, its pretty much to late for us to fix anything with you since you are leaving not only Pro but Skulltag as well for your school. This is also another weight off of our shoulders. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not saying you leaving is great, I'm saying that because what has been happening for weeks lately, you and Swifts tag teaming is a weight off of our shoulders.

Swift, I already stated how your claim to have been carrying Pro is a lie and makes you look like a total ass, but if that is how you like to be viewed then please continue to do so. I am just curious, what makes you think that you carried us at all? Like people in the clan have stated before, you and Bojan hurt the clans rep more than anything.

James, Metal, Kitty, other people who left, most of you already know that you guys are welcome back anytime. We won't kiss your ass or beg you to come back.

Hioshen, if James ever decides to come back, we look forward to seeing you within the 24 hours of that day.

James and Cimm, I am tired of your shit, wipe your asses, and come clean with one another. That is all.

Reputation to us is not important to be honest. Pro has always been called "The Best" or "The Worst" clan ever, and that continues on to this day. We lose scrims and we win scrims. I could be wrong about the years but it was maybe 2 years ago where we had a massive losing streak. We are looking at 5-0, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 for a whole year. This eventually lead to members either going inactive or leaving the competitive scene. Eventually we picked up the slack and we took another go at it, we came back on games and started winning. Trust me the doubt is always there but we always come up on top (Cheesy, I know). This ends my rant for the time being.

Members inputs are always welcome, this thread is now unlocked for replies/hate/love.
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Alright Empty Re: Alright

Post by Totengott 10th September 2011, 4:42 pm

I pretty much agree on everything you said, what saddens me is that even Bojan forgot what this clan was all about. I couldn't care less about Swiftshot really, not after what he said yesterday. Also it's funny how some people immediately left when the ship threatened to sink, but it didn't, and it won't!

NOW I DEMAND A GROUP HUG!
Totengott
Totengott

https://thepro.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 10th September 2011, 4:55 pm

Lmao, hug!
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath 10th September 2011, 5:15 pm

Hi there. I haven't actually been in this forum for quite a while, not since I've actually left PRO almost a good...4-5 months I believe? But, anyways, it's sad to see what the clan's come to be ever since I even left PRO for the sake of helping out a fellow ex-clanmate and his clan. Jesus Christ, this clan was once all about being a team, doing what should be done, and being a part of the moments that happened with this clan as if we were a good weird international family. Now that Cyber's recently left, everything PRO's done has went to shit with all of this bullshit happening. What the fuck is wrong with you people? All of this shit I'm seeing flying all over the clan's name is kind of disappointing, and the fact that we can't settle problems just because we have different opinions makes it look like people are dealing with a bunch of babies.

This clan lived for four fucking years, and not any other clan really can say that they made it that far. Make the best of what you guys got, and just live with it. What happened pretty much happened, and it's not like we have time machines to go back in time to see what we did wrong and right. Good luck with what's left of PRO, and you might as well make the best of it.

PS - Clean your diapers you sack of babies.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 10th September 2011, 5:30 pm

I believe the problem has always been silence; we never discuss things when we feel we need to just for the sake maintaining the clan's stability and avoid all the drama, but in the end, avoiding confrontation (yeah I know this word has a negative connotation but I couldn't think of any other) and just holding on all that just makes things worse, we shouldn't be afraid of talking things and speak our minds, it basically creates a "pressure cooker" effect and when the moment it can't take any more comes, all goes to shit and drama ensues.
Totengott
Totengott

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath 10th September 2011, 5:34 pm

Indeed. It's silly things like "Hey, I don't like you but we gotta work like a team to make a team" that don't get said that pretty much messes everything up and turns shit into a bigger mess. Then again, ya can't change what happened, so ya might as well deal with the stuff you got, and build up with what you can. Also, I can't see my sig on this forum, is there any reason why?
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiksilver 10th September 2011, 5:37 pm

Hi, kiss my ass, all of you who forgot me. lol
Quiksilver
Quiksilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruin 10th September 2011, 5:38 pm

While you're here. Are you still in pro? or did you leave as well?
Ruin
Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiksilver 10th September 2011, 5:39 pm

No, I'm still here! That's why I said that! Its like I didn't even count in the roster list of who's still here!
Quiksilver
Quiksilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruin 10th September 2011, 5:40 pm

You do, it's just that everyone has been leaving at such a rapid pace...it's hard to keep track at the moment. Toten has been doing some house cleaning on the forums and I on the IRC for op permissions. Just trying to get everything in order.
Ruin
Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 10th September 2011, 5:41 pm

Quiksilver wrote:No, I'm still here! That's why I said that! Its like I didn't even count in the roster list of who's still here!
Bloody hell I'm sorry! It's my fault, I'm fixing that right now.
Totengott
Totengott

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath 10th September 2011, 5:42 pm

Poor QuikSilver
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 10th September 2011, 5:43 pm

Goliath wrote:I can't see my sig on this forum, is there any reason why?
Profile > Preferences > Always attach my signature > Yes. Then re-login.
Totengott
Totengott

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath 10th September 2011, 5:43 pm

Thanks Toten!
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 10th September 2011, 5:44 pm

Quiksilver: Fixed.
Totengott
Totengott

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 10th September 2011, 5:53 pm

Now this is funny as hell. Bojan my dear, that's a notable self-contradiction isn't it?

EDIT: Nevermind this, Bojan cleared things up in that topic, my bad.

Last edited by Totengott on 10th September 2011, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Totengott
Totengott

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiksilver 10th September 2011, 5:56 pm

O_o

Well I can honestly say, as a full time student, that Doom isn't SO time consuming that I can't play.
Quiksilver
Quiksilver

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 10th September 2011, 6:49 pm

Quik no one is pressuring you to play, but I suppose it would be nice seeing you around more Smile
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiksilver 10th September 2011, 7:41 pm

What? I think you misunderstood my post. lol And I AM around!
Quiksilver
Quiksilver

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 10th September 2011, 7:49 pm

You're right, I was just looking for a way to hide the fact that I haven't been playing!!!!!!

LEAVE THE NZY ALONNNNNNE!
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by CIMMERIAN 10th September 2011, 8:03 pm

Quik, just to set the record straight, I saw you had been put on the past members list, or was it the pending? Anyways, that was somebody's mistake; but unintentional, that's it. I never considered you out of the clan, nor the others members. Wink

I'm saying this so that you don't feel bad about it because it was just a mistake, whoever moved you either was under the impression you had left, or, more probably; copy pasted your name too when moving others, just a random mistake.
CIMMERIAN
CIMMERIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftShot 10th September 2011, 8:11 pm

Yes I left PRO because I was tired of carrying it ...

Alright Sarcasm

Last edited by SwiftShot on 10th September 2011, 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
SwiftShot
SwiftShot

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 10th September 2011, 8:12 pm

You failed at BBCode.

Edit: Fixed it for ya.

Last edited by Totengott on 10th September 2011, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Totengott
Totengott

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruin 10th September 2011, 8:12 pm

Quite frankly, I find all of this drama and fallout to be completely unwarranted. Or for a lack of better words..."silly". Pretty sure that most of pro's line up -were- adults. Whatever caused the clan to split in half and go their separate ways was probably something stupid too. I would say lets reconcile and regroup, but everyone has already moved on. Those of us that are left are just going to have to rebuild pro from the ground up. Again.

Those of you that stayed. Thank you for being patient during this time of...well..disaster. For those who left for whatever reason. I wish things didn't go down the way they did, but thank you for your service. I would gladly welcome those who left back without a moments delay.

I think somewhere along the line, what PRO was about was lost. Pro wasn't about being a completely dominating clan across all source ports. Making this game a chore just isn't all that fun for me. Sure, it's fun being able to hold your own against the best of the best, but I thought this group was all about just playing the game and having fun while doing so.

I really do not have much else to say on the matter but good luck to everyone. Pro will be back better than before. It just may require some time.
Ruin
Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum