Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABOUT TO GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW

4 posters

Go down

ABOUT TO GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW Empty ABOUT TO GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW

Post by NzO 27th October 2011, 9:19 pm

Impact Wrestling AKA TNA Wrestling is here in my town and I'm pretty pumped. I'm about to see my nigga Hulk Hogan, the nigga Sting and some other oldschool wrestlers. Just wanted to throw that out there lmao.
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

ABOUT TO GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW Empty Re: ABOUT TO GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW

Post by Bojan 27th October 2011, 11:02 pm

Have fun!!!!!!
Bojan
Bojan

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 28th October 2011, 3:35 am

BBY I DID, I WILL UPLOAD PHOTOS OF MERCH I BOUGHT SOON. I COULDN'T TAKE A PIC WITH THE WRESTLERS BECAUSE THE BACKSTAGE PASSES WERE SOLD OUT : <, THAT MEANS NEXT TIME I CAN'T BE LAZY!!!

At the show, I had unleashed the unholy wrestling fan that I hold inside of me by booing flipping wrestlers off, and cursing at the wrestlers I hate and by cheering for the ones that I like. My middle fingers have never been used so much... It got pretty scary! I lost my voice tonight rofl. FOR NOW HE IS INSIDE OF THE SHELL WAITING FOR IT TO BE CRACKED AGAIN!! WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN... WE WILL SEE...

Last edited by NzO on 28th October 2011, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 28th October 2011, 4:16 am

ABOUT TO GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW 037800x600
ABOUT TO GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW 036800x600
ABOUT TO GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW 034800x600
ABOUT TO GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW 029800x600
ABOUT TO GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW 003800x600
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 28th October 2011, 4:03 pm

EL NORMAN ES MUY FANÁTICO DE LA LUCHA LIBRE
Totengott
Totengott

https://thepro.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 28th October 2011, 6:12 pm

SI!!!!
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bojan 31st October 2011, 11:07 am

but no mohawk Sad
Bojan
Bojan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaylord McFaggel-Tits 20th February 2013, 5:23 am

LOLTNA.

TNA would be an interesting promotion if they lose Vince Russo/Eric Bischoff's wresting philosophy , which is over the top light-attitude era writing, hiring old stars and not fucking building up new starts. However, if it wasn't for TNA, we'd probably never seen that Bubba Ray and Devon being grand single heels or Jeff Hardy being great in singles.
Gaylord McFaggel-Tits
Gaylord McFaggel-Tits

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 20th February 2013, 3:05 pm

THREAD NECROMANCY INBOUND
Totengott
Totengott

https://thepro.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 20th February 2013, 7:37 pm

Gaylord McFaggel-Tits wrote:LOLTNA.

TNA would be an interesting promotion if they lose Vince Russo/Eric Bischoff's wresting philosophy , which is over the top light-attitude era writing, hiring old stars and not fucking building up new starts. However, if it wasn't for TNA, we'd probably never seen that Bubba Ray and Devon being grand single heels or Jeff Hardy being great in singles.

Bro, I see that you are a viewer of TNA. Jeff has been doing singles since the WWE though. Bubba and Devon being on a singles run is probably the best thing I've seen them do in years. I am totally up there with you when you say they don't build up the new younger talent and have horrible writing. The Aces and Eights thing kind of makes me cringe with its whole nWo going against WcW thing. The 2 former WWE stars that were unmasked a while ago I thought were pretty cool. Knox on ECW was pretty awesome. The other guy, Doc I think? He had the stupidest shit in WWE. The whole "Goes on a rampage after hearing the bell" thing made me laugh all the time. Then his borderline skinhead racist storyline with the straight edge society storyline was trash.

I want to see Knox progress though, I always thought he was fun to watch. Doc on the other hand, we'll see.
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaylord McFaggel-Tits 21st February 2013, 5:41 am

I actually hardly watch TNA, I should thou but no I'm just viewing it from a non-fan, smark pov. The only TNA stars that wasn't known from another promotion is AJ Styles and Bobby ROOOOOOOOOOOODE As I said, it has the philosophy of Russo/Bishoff which is not a good mix(as you can see with WCW 2000) I might give it a go if they just release Hogan(No offence, he's been wrestling forever, he never puts over new stars and he has control of the product. He had a immense run, he needs to retire like Flair did. Ok, As long he's a manager for a new star, then I would like him.) WWE is pretty bad because he's pretty much like Hogan in the early 90s. He wins every match, he doesn't put people over and he's getting stale after each year.
Gaylord McFaggel-Tits
Gaylord McFaggel-Tits

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 21st February 2013, 7:47 pm

Gaylord McFaggel-Tits wrote:I actually hardly watch TNA, I should thou but no I'm just viewing it from a non-fan, smark pov. The only TNA stars that wasn't known from another promotion is AJ Styles and Bobby ROOOOOOOOOOOODE As I said, it has the philosophy of Russo/Bishoff which is not a good mix(as you can see with WCW 2000) I might give it a go if they just release Hogan(No offence, he's been wrestling forever, he never puts over new stars and he has control of the product. He had a immense run, he needs to retire like Flair did. Ok, As long he's a manager for a new star, then I would like him.) WWE is pretty bad because he's pretty much like Hogan in the early 90s. He wins every match, he doesn't put people over and he's getting stale after each year.

Haha, I hear you man. Hogan doesn't wrestle anymore but is the "General Manager" of TNA. He's there mostly for the older fans who haven't decided to leave him in the past yet. Russo either got fired or left last year I think, I'm pretty sure Bischoff is still working backstage though. I kind of gave up on the storylines made for wrestling, they're all a bunch of cheesefests and have already been done in one way or another. Personally, I think its all in the wrestlers acting. Roode is probably the best on the TNA roster right now, and he has said it over and over again on television lmao. TNA also stopped giving the older guys title runs. Except for Devon, Bubba Ray, and RVD, the rest are just there for the fans and for filling up the time slot. Take Sting and Angle for example. They haven't had a title run in over 2 or 3 years, and haven't been in the title picture since then either. Smart move from both WWE and TNA imo. Would hate to see Flair with the Championship belt "Dominating" young talent again.
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum