Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important - To those who may become inactive.

+5
Totengott
Capt.J3
Odymex
Goliath
Cyberimp666
9 posters

:: General :: News

Go down

Important - To those who may become inactive. Empty Important - To those who may become inactive.

Post by Cyberimp666 31st August 2010, 12:31 am

Fall is nearing, and a lot of us will be returning to school or something else that will keep us away from the clan's activities, so I'd like, if everyone can, to please notify me here or anywhere I can be contacted at in order to find out who will be inactive for the fall season (spring in other places). This way I can adjust the member list to fit the fall /winter season as far as clanwars and stuff go.

Being inactive, you'll still be part of the clan, so the CTF project and such will stay available, but this way I know who I can use during games, since we've been challenged multiple times in recent days.

Please notify me as soon as possible on if you will be active or inactive, thanks.

-- When you think you will become active again, notify me once more and I will put you back as active.

- Currently active:

Cyberimp666 - pending
Goliath
Ody - possibly till October
Ruin
Metal
Doomfiend
Gosimer
Hioshen
Capt J3
Elincia

- Going to be inactive:

Bojan - Up to November.
MP2E
Totengott - Up to December.

Last edited by Cyberimp666 on 4th September 2010, 2:37 pm; edited 13 times in total
Cyberimp666
Cyberimp666

http://www.mediafire.com

Back to top Go down

Important - To those who may become inactive. Empty Re: Important - To those who may become inactive.

Post by Goliath 31st August 2010, 12:39 am

I'll not be around as I used to during these three months. However, I can be found all the time around MSN and such, so you have easy access to me. I will make my availability with scrims, clanwars, etc. Or if you need a mapper or something, which I will gladly help out with. Games like the usual midnight Survival and stuff I'm try my best to join around from time to time.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Important - To those who may become inactive. Empty Re: Important - To those who may become inactive.

Post by Odymex 31st August 2010, 12:45 am

I'll stay active for a while until things get too heavy. So pretty much, after september I'll be done for a while.
Odymex

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt.J3 31st August 2010, 12:13 pm

Wheres my name? lol Neutral
Capt.J3
Capt.J3

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath 31st August 2010, 12:19 pm

Capt.J3 wrote:Wheres my name? lol Neutral

Neutral NO ONE LOVES YOU. Neutral

Nah I kid. <3 Lol.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyberimp666 31st August 2010, 6:46 pm

Capt - I didn't put your name down yet because I couldn't contact you on if you plan on being active or not for fall yet. Those with names down right now are ones I've either managed to contact, or those who I was unable to contact for a week.
Cyberimp666
Cyberimp666

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 31st August 2010, 7:44 pm

I'll be inactive until late November/beginning of December. Then I'll have summer vacations, around 3 months :>
Totengott
Totengott

https://thepro.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 1st September 2010, 6:47 am

I'll be inactive for a long time. Not only because my internet/cable is going out the window soon but also because I am seriously looking really hard for a part time job. With the job I have school and boxing as well so yeah, I swear I am going to go into stores, ask for the managers, and kick them all in the nads if I don't find a job soon.
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hioshen 2nd September 2010, 9:16 am

I have already started college a week ago. I just come on whenever I can so I guess you can place me as active, but I just may not be available to you guys 24/7 so to say. I'm using MSN messager more for my phone(Yeah new phone :>) so thats the best way of contact to me(since IRC also hates me haha).
Hioshen
Hioshen

Back to top Go down

Post by Elincia 2nd September 2010, 11:35 pm

I may can get online more often now since school started back here (yay 11th Grade Very Happy ). I can try to make it for a few games during the weekend probably. If I'm not too busy with school work, I can try to squeeze in sometime during the weekdays. Cannot promise anything though since I do not know how these teachers give out school work. They be random sometimes.
Elincia
Elincia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyberimp666 3rd September 2010, 5:18 am

Alright, it looks like I have everyone listed for now, I'll give it a few more days and then I'll update the list and see if we have room for fall / winter recruits.
Cyberimp666
Cyberimp666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bojan 4th September 2010, 2:12 pm

From November i'll probably be around a lot more.. cause most birthdays will be over, it'll be too cold for bike rallies and i'll be very poor due to christmas being around the corner.. so I won't be able to afford to go out ! You lucky sods..
Bojan
Bojan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath 4th September 2010, 9:15 pm

Bojan wrote:From November i'll probably be around a lot more.. cause most birthdays will be over, it'll be too cold for bike rallies and i'll be very poor due to christmas being around the corner.. so I won't be able to afford to go out ! You lucky sods..

What's a sod? :V
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Bojan 5th September 2010, 1:08 pm

s.o.d

socks on delivery
Bojan
Bojan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down