Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme survival

:: General :: Projects

Go down

Extreme survival Empty Extreme survival

Post by doomfiend 18th March 2011, 3:04 am

Holy shit I actually got off my ass and posted something!

but no seriously It's about damn time I worked on this again and from what I hear its a great pack but unfortunately its not completely software friendly on some maps /me cough map05 cough.

Right now I have
Map01: uac on lock down - Complete
Map02: escape the facility - 10% <-- Need help with hellish / tech buildings in a cavern style cave (rock red everywhere)
Map03: Phobos island zone act 1; canyon map 93% complete - Glitch with some of the sectors near the end
Map04: Phobos island zone act 2: 5% complete
Map05: Phobos island zone act 3; sunken palace: 90% complete - add mid Tex for 3d floors
Map06: Phobos island zone act 4; some volcanic map 97% complete - Fix the ceiling in the first cyber boss fight
Map07: incomplete
Map08: hidden launch facility zone act 1: 92% complete - Fix some doors trapping players/ scripts breaking use imps to activate the script instead of players ( look at map06 for voodoo doll like reference)
Map09: Hidden launch facility zone act 2: 80% complete - remove ALL instakill sectors with teleports and remove 90% of the monsters... since this is the FIRST time the player has experience the 2d platforming script in an online map pack, doesn't help that the camera lags with higher pings
Map10: portal of lies; 83% complete - use imps as voodoo dolls (check map06 for refrence) so scripts don't break
doomfiend
doomfiend

Back to top Go down

Extreme survival Empty Re: Extreme survival

Post by doomfiend 22nd March 2011, 8:08 pm

Map02 63% complete... Just need to make 2 more linear buildings with some sort of invasion fight thing
doomfiend
doomfiend

Back to top Go down