Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GvH insults.

+2
Totengott
Elincia
6 posters

Go down

GvH insults. Empty GvH insults.

Post by Elincia 18th September 2010, 8:13 pm

OK this is getting a little ridiculous now. Recently I have been playing GvH and now I think I am getting my style/skill back and now players want to criticize me and insult me saying I am using cheats. Clearly it's all fake and I am starting to get really irritated of it. I am getting tempted to leave the GvH scene. That's the only game mode I play on Skulltag for the most part. I could try to play the other modes but I'll just slow other people down. If this continues, I might just quit.
Elincia
Elincia

Back to top Go down

GvH insults. Empty Re: GvH insults.

Post by Totengott 18th September 2010, 11:18 pm

Press F8, problem solved.
Totengott
Totengott

https://thepro.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyberimp666 19th September 2010, 5:28 am

The GvH and AOW playerbases have gotten worse since back then, just ignore them, hit f8, use the ignore command, etc, and if things get worse as in they start callvote kicking you, feel free to notify me on IRC if i'm on and I'll shut them up.

- We've been doing late night survival lately, the call is yours to join or not though.

EDIT-

I could try to play the other modes but I'll just slow other people down.

I doubt, you're as good as I am in duel and deathmatch, you shouldn't need to worry about slowing others down.
Cyberimp666
Cyberimp666

http://www.mediafire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bojan 19th September 2010, 11:58 am

but you do use cheats.................
Bojan
Bojan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruin 19th September 2010, 3:13 pm

I wouldn't concern yourself to what the playerbase of GvH says. We've been getting complaints about hackers on GvH who turn out just to be skilled players. So, basically they whine if someone good is playing and constantly winning. Plus, the mentality of most of the players is equivalent to a five year old having a temper tantrum. So yeah, no need to fret. Fuck em and hit F8 or come play some survival/ctf/tdm with us Smile
Ruin
Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott 19th September 2010, 5:59 pm

Bojan wrote:but you do use cheats.................

For some reason I was expecting this from you, haha.
Totengott
Totengott

https://thepro.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath 19th September 2010, 9:56 pm

Elincia wrote:OK this is getting a little ridiculous now. Recently I have been playing GvH and now I think I am getting my style/skill back and now players want to criticize me and insult me saying I am using cheats. Clearly it's all fake and I am starting to get really irritated of it. I am getting tempted to leave the GvH scene. That's the only game mode I play on Skulltag for the most part. I could try to play the other modes but I'll just slow other people down. If this continues, I might just quit.

Realize that we're talking about a diverse and completely inhumane community filled with extraterrestrial 6, 8, and 12 year old species. They have the innate ability to instigate, or as we call it "troll", you, me, and many other people of our own separate species. The best way to excommunicate with such a delicate and obstinate species is to simply press the button that Totengott has generously said to you.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Bojan 20th September 2010, 2:56 pm

You should never let anything anyone says to you online bother you. Ever.
Bojan
Bojan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath 20th September 2010, 5:14 pm

Bojan wrote:You should never let anything anyone says to you online bother you. Ever.

Ya, I could tell Ody to go die in a ditch, and 99.999% of the time it won't bother him.

:]
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Elincia 20th September 2010, 6:19 pm

So press F8 to ignore all players? I guess I could try it out. I kinda wish the Death-Ball game-mode was still active because I kinda enjoyed playing that. But oh well, I'll try to get online and play Invasion with the clan one-day.

Edit: So far, no insults from other players. Very Happy
Elincia
Elincia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum