Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I KICKED THEY BUTTS!

2 posters

Go down

I KICKED THEY BUTTS! Empty I KICKED THEY BUTTS!

Post by NzO 4th December 2011, 3:48 am

I KILLED 100 ARMED MONKS IN MURAMASA.
THOSE A-HOLES ARE NOW R.I.P.ING UNTIL I GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN! IN FACT. I HAVEN'T BEAT THEM AGAIN SINCE THIS MORNING. IT WAS LIKE OH HELL NO. ESPECIALLY AFTER I WAS GIVEN AN ITEM THAT PROTECTS FROM 10% OF ENEMY DAMAGE! IM AT LEVEL 41 AND THEY'RE STILL HARD AS SHIT. NO WORRIES THOUGH, I'M GOING TO KEEP FIGHTING THEM UNTIL I HIT LVL100 AND EVOLVE INTO A GYRADOS. YEAHHH BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

I KICKED THEY BUTTS! Empty Re: I KICKED THEY BUTTS!

Post by Totengott 4th December 2011, 2:19 pm

Finally... haha.
And just for your information, there's much, much, MUCH harder lairs in that game, specially the last one that consists of the harder lairs combined plus the final bosses (I'm not going to spoil anything, but it's epic) from the second endings of both characters (at the same fucking time). If you're having problems with the 100 armed monks, I suggest to keep advancing the game's plot to get better blades. If you have good weapons and items you can beat any lair even under the suggested level. The best blades for the lairs are the ones with continuous attacks (because they give you temporal invulnerability), such a Earth Hornet or Gale, also make sure to have a lot of food.
Totengott
Totengott

https://thepro.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NzO 4th December 2011, 7:28 pm

Rofl. I will keep leveling up! I started playing as the boy to and faced 100 ninjas and beat them at level 9 lmfao.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE MONKS ARE SO MUCH HARDER!
NzO
NzO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum