Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<PRO> vs [LF] - One win, one loss

Go down

<PRO> vs [LF] - One win, one loss Empty <PRO> vs [LF] - One win, one loss

Post by Cyberimp666 12th October 2010, 1:19 am

Cyber's message: May 29th, 2008

We played 2 scrims yesterday. The pics I didn't manage to get though for either.

The first scrim was total domination on our part. The LF team consisted of hellknight, MP2E, and Harbringer. We played on map 1 and map 4, both games were dominated by us. This would be LF's first loss.

Later that day though, LF asked for a rematch, this time with their best players, Tenchu, Hex_Vulture, and a ZD player/newly recruited Revolver. We played maps 1, 4, and 8.

Map 1 was rather intense at the start, we scored a quick point after LF scored their first. After that the game stood at a stalemate for a few minutes. Then after that we lost control of the game, and our positions, and LF quickly scored the next 4 points on us.

Map 4 was another problem map for us, it always has been. The map played almost exactly the same as map 1 did, they scored the first, then we scored a quick point. Then after that a stalemate and then a loss of strategy. We lost this one.

After that we played map 8. This is where things changed completely. Me and Hioshen came out hard on the offense, plasma spamming the spawn areas until Hio escaped with the flag. Karma had a few close calls on letting the flag carrier escape here, but overall held strong once Hioshen entered our base with the flag. After a while they learned of this strategy and came out with 2 attackers. I stood back a bit to help Karma hold off, then quickly rushed to the enemy base with plasma once Hio grabbed the flag. One capture was by letting me decoy at the enemy's rocket launcher platform while Hio snuck by, then fell back until he grabbed the flag again. Two captures were by me rocket jumping from the flag area for a fast capture. We won this one 5-1 or 5-2.

Aside from this loss, we had a large winning streak in scrims yesterday. Good job to all who played in them.
Cyberimp666
Cyberimp666

http://www.mediafire.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum