Proville 5: The Picture on Tatertot Farm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does this topic stir your emotions?

100% 100% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Proville 5: The Picture on Tatertot Farm.

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since our last story, but now we return with another tale. A tale of a man who's hard work had been put to waste. This man worked years upon years, and finally created the mona lisa of the new generation. Unfortunately this man would be heartbroken when his artistic work would end up photoshopped and destroyed within seconds...

And now we start our story, about an epic tale of hardship, lulz, and an evil tyrant who really wasn't evil or a tyrant to begin with.

The plot started with three young troublemakers from the city side of Proville, known as James, Hioshen, and Nzy. The three decided to get a few spray paint cans and graffiti a few portraits in the local museum.

In the chatbox.
<Due to the camera being broken, only part of the conversation was recorded>
Hioshen: HOLY
Nzy : LMAO MY EYES
Cyberimp666 : Yeah that's a bad color to match lmao
Nzy : try white with blue text
Cyberimp666 : ok sec
Hioshen : yeah this is bad XD
Cyberimp666 : how's this?
Nzy : :>
Cyberimp666 : rofl, it's not bad.
Cyberimp666 : I'm gonna get a backup though since I know toten's gonna delete this one when he sees it.
Hioshen : yeah
Nzy : rofl
Cyberimp666 : ok done with that, i should probably throw up a topic so that way toten doesn't delete it right away
Nzy : lol
Cyberimp666 : cause i know he will
Nzy : ya
Cyberimp666 : Ok it's done
Nzy : :>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trio of troublemakers left that day, where they went to was unknown.

A couple hours later, a loud scream, almost as loud as the fat lady in the opera, was heard from inside the museum. A young man was found on the ground unconscious and breathing heavily. He was rushed to the local Proville hospital.

When the man woke up later on that day, he was questioned by our own PVN crew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sebastián says:
WTF
HAVE YOU DONE
TO THE FORUMS

NorM-Z says:
WAT

Sebastián says:
MOTHER FUCKER

NorM-Z says:
LOL

Sebastián says:
YOU WENT RETARDED ON THE OPTIONS AND JUST CHANGED STUFF WITHOUT KNOWING THE RESULTS?

NorM-Z says:
D:

Sebastián says:
IT LOOKS SO FUCKING HORRIBLE THAT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT IT ANYMORE

NorM-Z says:
D:!

Sebastián says:
YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN HAVE FUCKING SENSE OF HARMONY?
SERIOUSLY, YOU PUT THE BIG FUCKING LOGO ON THE LEFT WITH SOME SMALL TEXT IN THE RIGHT?
AND THE BUTTONS AT THE LEFT TOO
WTF
AND THE CLASHING COLORS

IT WAS ELEGANT, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ATTRACTIVE AND EASY ON THE EYES
YOU KNOW WHY?
BECUASE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO ATRACT PEOPLE
NOT TO SCARE THEM

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO ATRACT PEOPLE

ATRACT PEOPLE

The young man was starting to get aggressive at this point, so the PVN news correspondent socked him in the face in order to quiet him down.

It was later discovered that the proville construction site foreman had destroyed 3 previous sites without asking permission prior to the demolition, one of these sites was a base up in the icy mountains, where weather conditions were extremely dangerous and that the death toll had been extremely high.

The other was a pathway in the forest, near a huge cliff where the rocks would constantly fall, death rates were high there as well. It seems that the foreman had a personal hatred for dangerous areas.

The third area was unknown, as PVN news was unable to track down the location.

HOWEVER, PVN was able to catch the supposed foreman. The forman was a rather nice looking fellow going by the name of James. We had a nice chat with James, as he asked us a few questions.

--------------------------------------

PVN : Is it true that you had destroyed three fields without gaining the permission to do so?

James : Unfortunately this is only partially true, I had noticed how dangerous the areas were, and my main concern was to prevent the dangers of our fellow Provillians from being exposed to such hazardous conditions.

PVN : I see, do you know anything about an attack on a museum that happened recently?

James : Hmm....Unfortunately no, but I did see a few kids with some spray paint running over towards the hospital not too long ago.

PVN : Ok one last question, was it true that you had made sweet love to that woman?

James : The temptation was strong, but no, I didn't make sweet love to her. Not yet anyways...

PVN : Thank you for your time.

Upon hearing that one of the troblemakers had contacted the young man in the hospital, PVN sent news correspondent Ruin to the scene to get a first look into the action.

Ruin arrived at the scene, where he took an undercover stance to avoid the conversation that was taking place between the two.

Totengott:
I'm going to be honest with you: So far, I haven't liked any of your logos, signatures, images, etc. They are poor, fast edits that look like ass. Just take a look at your current signature you can see the background behind doomguy, it's clearly a paint like edit. Behind, a sky that you ripped from who knows where, and chessy text. I don't mean to insult you, but it's just horrible.

Cyberimp666:
What's that gotta do with the forum layout?

Also...because obviously a full gray layout isn't even close to "plain" right?

------------
Ruin, silently, mutters the word "everything" and snickers, the two look at the door, then look back at eachother and continue their convo, a close call there for our PVN lead correspondant.
------------

Totengott:
Cyberimp666 wrote:What's that gotta do with the forum layout?

Also...because obviously a full gray layout isn't even close to "plain" right?

Cyberimp666 wrote:i'll focus on working on some icons myself

That.

And The fact that you messed up with the proportions (look at the top for an example; big logo at the left, small text at the right) shows that you have near to no experience in graphical editing.

Also I do think gray is plain, but it happens that I do like plain colors, I think they are elegant. You're obviously the kind of guy who would add neon lights and stickers to his car.

Cyberimp666:
Heh...I really didn't want to do this.

I'm sure your "one pixeled cubes" took a lot of work to do, because you obviously have that ability to make better.

And no i didn't mess up with the logo text / I preferred it that way over center, because we obviously have to have the exact same layout and themes as every other forum out there including the main header always being centered in. (excluding skulltag's forums, which the logo on the left makes it more attractive).

And what's wrong with having color? You basically admitted that we both have a difference in what we think the layout should be, plain or detailed.

How about we let everyone else decide what would be the better choice, instead of going off and saying "this is it, this is how it will look forever".

EDIT: Also - yeah, I'm not the best artist out there, but that's not my thing, but at least I'm willing to make something and have the ability to let it go if it's not used or needed later down the road.

Totengott:
Cyberimp666 wrote:I'm sure your "one pixeled cubes" took a lot of work to do, because you obviously have that ability to make better.

Yeah doing sprites and animations is harder than you think, and sprites aren't the only think I've done. But I haven't seen anything by you but your automatically generated logos and signatures, so yeah, I think I have that ability to make better.

Cyberimp666 wrote:And no i didn't mess up with the logo text / I preferred it that way over center, because we obviously have to have the exact same layout and themes as every other forum out there including the main header always being centered in. (excluding skulltag's forums, which the logo on the left makes it more attractive).

Skulltag has the logo on the left but you forgot the fact that it also has a screenshot, the same side of the logo, on the right, that's why it looks fine. Also it's not about having the same layouts and themes as other forums, it's about make it look good, and what's this new black-blue theme, doesn't every other forums has it too?

Cyberimp666 wrote:And what's wrong with having color? You basically admitted that we both have a difference in what we think the layout should be, plain or detailed.

How about we let everyone else decide what would be the better choice, instead of going off and saying "this is it, this is how it will look forever".

There's obviously a discrepancy, that's why I pointed out in the other thread that there's a section to discuss this kind of stuff before taking it in your own hands without considering others opinions. Did I said it would be gray forever? I don't think so, there's always room for change, don't put words in my mouth.

Cyberimp666 wrote: Also - yeah, I'm not the best artist out there, but that's not my thing, but at least I'm willing to make something and have the ability to let it go if it's not used or needed later down the road.

So, I made it but I should not give a fucking shit about it afterwards? It's not about not being used or needed, you came and changed everything without asking. WHY THE FUCK YOU CAN'T DISCUSS THINGS BEFORE, YOU'RE NOT THE FUCKING LEADER, YOU'RE ALWAYS CHANGING THE FUCKING STUFF TO SUIT YOU BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IT THINK ABOUT YOURSELF, YOU DID THE SAME WITH PROCTF, YOU CHANGED IT FROM PK3 TO WAD BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T TAKE 20 SECONDS TO UNCOMPRESS IT AND EXTRA 5 MINUTES TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE FUCKING FORMAT. FUCK.

By the way, me and NzO think the theme should be something like this: http://www.myspace.com/533159928

Cyberimp666:
Heh heh, knew you would bring up PROCTF, and disregard the whole fact that everyone BUT you and fiend wanted it in .wad format. Way to blame me. Typical.
Same scenario, here, if people liked the change, the only one really causing a ruckus at all today was you.

As for those colors.
Feel free to use it if you both think it'll attract more people and make this place any more active.

I guess i should take down the chatbox and the gallery and revert it back then to its old plain self, personally the gray makes this place seem gloomy, but that's just my opinion.

Man all that hard work reverted back to normal in just 10 seconds. Gotta love backups.

Totengott:
Because you never, ever, ask anyone, polls exist for something, but you always take the fast way for you and stomp on everyones right to give opinion. It's not the first time we've discussed this. When you'll just stop and do fucking poll instead?

Also you started that shit about the PK3 format, I don't remember Ruin's opinion, but it was just us 4 the people who was working on that project.

Also should I mention that you just went and demolished most of Fiend's playground sites without asking anyone? (again)

That's my problem with you, please stop. it takes 5 seconds to do a poll.

Cyberimp666:
Totengott wrote:Because you never, ever, ask anyone, polls exist for something, but you always take the fast way for you and stomp on everyones right to give opinion. It's not the first time we've discussed this. When you'll just stop and do fucking poll instead?

[in a language you can understand]
......DO YOU NOT SEE THE 2 POLLS I THREW UP FOR FIEND AND SABER FUCKING SHIT. AND TO TOP THAT OFF FOR EVERY OTHER MEMBER WE'VE HAD BROUGHT IN INCLUDING ON OUR OWN IRC CHANNEL I WOULD ADD MESSAGES IN THE MAIN TOPIC TO DISCUSS THEM.........
Also not my fault i forgot to create an actual "yes/no" post since i'm still learning how to figure out things, including stickies.
[/endtranslation]

Totengott wrote:
Also should I mention that you just went and demolished most of Fiend's playground sites without asking anyone? (again)

Sigh, must you keep bringing up things you already know the answer to?
LETS ALL BE HONEST HERE WE ALL KNEW AND AGREED THAT MOST OF THOSE SITES WERE EXTREMELY BAD EVEN ALMOST ALL OF PRO AND EVEN OTHERS OUTSIDE OF PRO THOUGHT THEY WERE INSANELY BAD BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE A HUNDRED OR SO PEOPLE DYING BECAUSE OF BOULDERS FALLING AND CRUSHING PEOPLE AS WELL AS PEOPLE FALLING TO THEIR DEATH INTO THE OCEAN THEN PROVE ME WRONG HERE AND THERE AND TELL ME THAT THOSE 3 SITES WERE GOOD TO PLAY ON.

And also he was noted on that even before they were removed
when we tested them privately he was told that they were bad and hell he EVEN GAVE PERMISSION TO REMOVE THEM.

Totengott wrote:it takes 5 seconds to do a poll.

And it takes 15 seconds to save car insurance by switching to geico. WHY HASNT EVERYONE SAVED EASY CASH????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Seriously dude, I put back on the original skin, the basic stuff, A BACKUP FILE AS IF NOTHING HAD CHANGED PERIOD.

And you're still raging about the damned picture.

The forums aren't gonna keep our clan active, and if our clan is one who's gonna get all ragemode heavy over something as stupid as a small clan forum, then well....then that's how everyone else is gonna see this clan, and 3 years of living it will turn it into being another wtf clan like GF.

Totengott wrote:That's my problem with you, please stop.

You can always do a poll if you feel that I should not be in this company anymore. After all according to you I'm causing more harm than help.

Totengott:
I stopped discussing about the forums hours ago, that's just the consequence of the main point I'm discussing here; you just go and do as you please, not everytime, but most of the time.

Cyberimp666:
"Most" eh....examples plz,

Also my point still stands, those 3 maps were and still are bad in almost everyone's eyes. So regardless if they were removed or not. I can always grab the earliest PROCTF beta, throw those 3 maps back in, and release it if you really feel that those maps deserve to be in there and played.

Also my other point still stands, if I'm that bad to the clan, why not just vote me out?

Totengott
You're totally missing my point, I'm not discussing if Fiend's maps are good or bad, it's your action. Also I'm not saying you're bad to the clan, you're just taking it way too personal now.

By the way

I guess we should lock this thread or change it's name, I already locked the other one.

PS: I gave you plenty of examples.

Cyberimp666:
Plenty == 2???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh god our clan really must be inactive then!

Totengott:
DON'T EDIT MY POSTS.

1) Forum
2) Erasing Fiend's maps
3) Taking control of PROCTF (people bitched to me about this, why you think that in the description on Pro Duel, Fiend's and Ruin's names are in CAPITAL LETTERS, a reference.
4)Op-ing people outside the clan in IRC. Several times.

Can't think of more right now, but I'll eventually will. I remember someone got somebody in the clan without asking, can't remember who though.

Cyberimp666:
1) created a backup and replaced everything to its original form as if nothing happened, derp
2) i can throw them back into PROCTF if you REALLY want them back in that badly
3) same as above ^ as for taking control, i gave it to fiend, he told me on msn he didn't want to lead it, and gave it to me, and then it died, also about produel, how many maps are actuallly left in there that ruin kept?
4) -- welp, guess i better stop oping nzo and ro_kitty now because you know, our irc channel is always huge and active (not)

By the way, I've always done polls, i'm just testing your patience, which seems to be low, which I was right. Smile

Totengott:
Wow man, it's just unbelievable, It's like the (298659236052*10^29)+52389 time I'm going to say that I don't care what you did afterwards, but the fact that you just went and did stuff that in the first place you should have asked first.

You could have avoided things like this.

And, again, I'm not talking about the quality of Fiend's maps, I'm not saying I want them back, I'm saying you erased them wihtout asking
By the way, you started doing polls, that means I was right.
I may have low patience, but at least I'm not retarded.
Way to respect Doomfiend, btw.

Cyberimp666:
Way to respect false criticism btw, you don't get good by saying 'oh the map is okish'

If that were the fact of the matter, he wouldn't of made extremesurvival so beautifully detailed like it is now. So yeah, i'll take that as a compliment, since my critique actually helped him.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Things got hectic after this last sentence, as the enraged Totengott attacked Cyberimp666, our very own PVN correspondent Ruin ran in to save the day, by separating the two, and keeping the attack silent.

Unfortunately though, the troublemaker Cyberimp666 walked away with a smile on his face, but before he left, he gave a paper to Ruin, telling him to deliver the message to the young man.

Ruin carefully looked at the paper, and inside it, it had said "Look at my application profile, under humor."

Curious, Ruin ran to find the application, and upon finding it, he chuckled at it, when he saw that it read "Watching Toten rage".

Was Cyberimp666's plan to watch toten rage at the little things in life? Or was it a feud between once good friends? Many mysteries remain upon this strange unexpected incident, and due to it a valuable painting was replaced. The cost was unknown, but it was expected to cost around 50,000 tater tots.

The plot continues to thicken...and PVN will be on the spot to find out more as time goes by, until then.

This is PVN News, saying good night to Proville.

------------------------------------------------------------
(incoming secret message...................sent)
James says:
oh and btw
toten raged on the layout
like i planned he would

Hioshen says:
Hahaa
poor toten
lol

James says:
Well played tater, you're a good sport. Smile

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd133/Cyberimp666/ = Cyber's pics.
RJX2 Progress = Map 10: 5% complete.

The moon is red tonight. I'll kill you for sure.
Cyberimp666

http://www.mediafire.com

Back to top Go down