Mysterious Bird/Fish/Crab Massive Death?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mysterious Bird/Fish/Crab Massive Death?

Post by NzO on 13th January 2011, 1:06 am

I read online today from a friend that somewhere in California or somewhere that there was a mass unexplained death of all 3 of the species listed on the topic title. More than 100 of each bird/crab/fish were collected today dead. I read birds just simply started falling out of the sky. Now personally this to me is like something you would see in a horror movie. Kind of reminds me of the movie Constantin where the possessed man walks through a plain and the cows around him start dropping dead. I investigated a little but not so much. Someone said that this could be a result of some kind of project called the HAARP project (?). I don't know if I got the name right but someone else online said it is a reaction from an active volcano which I think makes a little bit of sense since volcanos go underwater and shoot smoke up to the sky but I think it could also be bs. Someone also said that only 1 species of fish was affected by this mass animal death. I also read that all the birds that died were white doves with blue beaks. So since I don't have any solid info and since all this research could just be people making stuff up, I thought we could discuss this here. Well, let's start!

NzO

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious Bird/Fish/Crab Massive Death?

Post by Ruin on 13th January 2011, 1:20 am

I've heard many things. Disease being the main one. A select few are saying that it's a sign of the ending of days. Not sure what the autopsy on the birds in Arkansas came out to be. *googles*

Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyberimp666 on 13th January 2011, 3:43 am

I heard about that too from one of my co-workers, and I have no idea if it could be disease related or something.

The funny thing was when I was driving her home we were both talking about if the end of the world was real and stuff.

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd133/Cyberimp666/ = Cyber's pics.
RJX2 Progress = Map 10: 5% complete.

The moon is red tonight. I'll kill you for sure.

Cyberimp666

http://www.mediafire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengott on 13th January 2011, 2:44 pm

The HAARP is a project funded by various governmental institutions, with the objective of researching the ionosphere by sending high frequency pulsations into it. Supposedly, the main objective is to research better technology for radio communications, missile detection systems, etc. Some people (the weird conspiracy-theorists that sometimes appear in Discovery Channel) say that the real intention of the HAARP project is to research ways to manipulate the weather for war purposes.

But yeah, it's really really weird. It was WAY more than 100 birds though, NzO. Last time I read, counting USA, Italy and Sweden, it was around 3000 birds, and around 40000 crabs in Brazil, New Zealand and England. I also read that some Sweden scientists said the birds died of massive internal injuries, not diseases.

What worries me more though are the relentless Earthquakes some countries are suffering, last one was Argentina I think, a 7.0 magnitude one.

Totengott

http://thepro.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top